Covenant Life Renewal Association (CLRA) in a Nutshell
We hope this will give you an understanding of who we are and why we're here. To know more details, feel free to explore the links in the right sidebar.
To bring pastors and churches together in voluntary association for the purpose of renewing our faith in the Gospel of Jesus Christ and reforming our ministry practices to conform fully to the Scriptures.
Our Core Values:
We deeply believe...
1. In the authority of Holy Scripture as the only sufficient, certain and authoritative rule of all saving knowledge, faith and obedience and as the final arbiter of all disputes of ministry and practice.
2. In a Gospel centred ministry in the church. We need to get the Gospel right and we need to get the Gospel out. The methods and mechanics of mission can never be disassociated from the core of our theological beliefs. We can only do mission together when we are agreed upon the message that we take to all the nations.
3. In the need for on-going reformation and renewal for individuals, churches and all forms of Christian association. A battle must be waged in every generation to preserve for the next the faith once for all delivered to the saints.
4. In the value and necessary limitations of voluntary association. We uphold and affirm the autonomy and Gospel responsibility of the local church while rejoicing in the privilege of voluntary association for the purposes of mutual encouragement, prudential partnership and spiritual edification.
Intended Scope Of Activities:
In the spirit of the above core values and in pursuit of our stated mission we intend to engage in the following activities:
1. Mutual fellowship and encouragement.
2. Holding conferences for teaching, prayer, discussion and edification.
3. The creation of means by which we may develop, share and recommend useful resources for Christian life and ministry.